|STATES IN SESSION
- The legislative bodies of the following jurisdictions are meeting in regular session this week:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Delaware is in recess until March 17.
- Wisconsin will convene an extraordinary session February 23 -- concurrent with the regular session -- to consider right-to-work legislation.
STATES OUT OF SESSION (OR SOON TO BE OUT)
- Virginia adjourned sine die February 27.
NEXT THREE WEEKS (March 1 - March 21, 2015)
- Alabama and Florida convene March 3.
- Wyoming is scheduled to adjourn sine die March 6.
- Kentucky is scheduled to end floor sessions March 9, and return March 24 to consider gubernatorial vetoes and officially adjourn sine die.
- South Dakota is scheduled to end floor sessions March 13, and return March 30 to consider gubernatorial vetoes and officially adjourn sine die.
- Arkansas and Utah are scheduled to adjourn sine die March 12.
- West Virginia is scheduled to adjourn sine die March 14.
- Idaho is slated to adjourn sine die March 20.
- New Mexico is scheduled to adjourn sine die March 21.