Local TrackingStateScape’s local government monitoring and reporting service provides targeted, timely and accurate coverage of municipal and county actions. With LocalTrack, you can:
- Sign up for e-mail alerts on the latest local government developments in cities and counties of your choice.
- Track ordinances proposed by city or county governments.
- Monitor bulletins, circulars, and other documents published on the web by municipal agencies.
- Link directly to ordinance text where possible.
- Find contact information.
- Sign up for e-mail alerts on the latest developments.
- Search for upcoming hearings and comment deadlines.
- Find out what happened at meetings.
- Sign up for compliance alerts sent only when the ordinance passes.
- Generate custom reports, searching and sorting by state, subject, title and citation or docket number as well as the date the proposed ordinance was acted upon.
Premium Service Means Attention to DetailAs with StateScape’s state tracking services, LocalTrack offers both the convenience of StateScape’s cutting edge e-mail alerts and the flexibility of StateScape’s online tracking and reporting system. This combination will keep you apprised of the most recent developments whether you are in the office or on the road. It will also provide a centralized, searchable database that can be used to access historical information and to generate custom reports.
Research ApproachUnderstanding that you may want to build custom local coverage based on internal strategy and geographic priorities, StateScape’s municipal coverage allows you to pick and choose the areas of concentration and the depth of research in each. This also allows local/municipal coverage to build as your organization expands its reach.
Compliance ReportsStateScape distinguishes its local coverage from competitors in that both in-depth and basic coverage are data formats that can be saved over the years to form a baseline compliance resource. The searchable files will be included in the regulatory database or separated out but in a similar format. Like StateScape’s RegsTrack system, users can search or print reports by comments due dates, hearing dates and various other options.
Meetings coverage for select boards, taskforces, and commissions includes agenda summaries for meetings as they become available and a brief descriptions of items discussed of interest to the client. It includes links to related documents and reports as they are made available. Contact information for each board and commission as well as a description of the board or commission’s mission will be included. E-mail alerts on the announcement of a meetings schedule or hearing will be sent to those users who subscribe to the local subjects using the Manage Alerts button in StateScape. Compliance alerts on measures, sent only when passed, are also available.
- Keep all of the information you’ve collected on a regulation in one convenient place.
- Attach notes to LocalTrack records and share them with your colleagues across the country.
- Label regulations in various ways so they’re easier to find.
- Assign actions to specific staff members and indicate follow-up dates.
- And much more…