StateScape, an industry leader in the field of legislative and regulatory analysis, is seeking a full-time Client Relations Manager. Over the past 28 years, StateScape has built a diverse client base that includes trade associations, national and international corporations, governmental agencies, and non-profit organizations. The Client Relations Manager will be an integral part of our team, ensuring that each client experience is stellar.
Duties will include:
- On-boarding new clients, including training and contract processing.
- Troubleshooting client questions and developing solutions (both research and tech-related).
- Maintaining a close working relationship with existing clients by keeping an open line of communication and understanding how each client uses the StateScape platform.
- Handling contract renewal processing and negotiations.
- Collaboration on various projects with the Client Development and Research teams on an as needed basis.
Successful candidates will be:
- Comfortable with technology and research databases.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Business minded with a clear understanding of client-focused business practices.
- Able to discuss legislative and regulatory processes and policies.
- A creative thinker with a desire to shape and influence future StateScape services and online platform developments.
- Interested in building and nurturing business relationships.
- Confident under pressure with the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Eager to teach clients how to best use our software platform and services.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in client relations or managing a portfolio of clients.
- Relevant professional experience in business development, government, public policy, or consulting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
StateScape is located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia and is within walking distance of the King Street Metro Station. Dress is casual. 45-hour work weeks are to be expected. Compensation is $60k – $70k per year based on experience.
To apply for the Client Relations Manager position, please complete the job competency evaluation below, and submit a cover letter and resume. The job competency evaluation is an online evaluation which will take you 20-30 minutes to complete.
Resumes will not be considered without completion of the job competency evaluation.
Step 1 – Take the job competency evaluation. http://survey.devinegroup.com/?key=SCAPE-SRSL
Step 2 – Send cover letter and resume to BusinessDevelopment@statescape.com with “Client Relations Manager” in the subject line.