StateScape blends the human touch with powerful technology to deliver fast, accurate, and comprehensive legislative and regulatory information to organizations seeking a competitive edge in government affairs. Our team of experienced government relations professionals offers a full range of services tailored to meet your needs and fit your budget. StateScape provides:
- Legislative and regulatory monitoring
- Coverage of all 50 states, Puerto Rico, hundreds of localities and the federal government
- Issue analysis and political intelligence
- Real time updates and e-mail alerts
- Bill version comparison capabilities
- Hundreds of report formatting possibilities
- Links to customized reports with real time updates
- Customized web pages and direct data feeds
- Exceptional customer support, and much more...
StateScape LocalTrack Services
One Country, 50 States, over 3000 counties and an ever-changing number of local governments. How do you even begin
to think about tracking local policy-making? Whether you need advance notice of local meetings to participate in the
process or you simply need to know about newly adopted ordinances for compliance, StateScape can help. Our LocalTrack
services are a strategic and efficient resource for targeting the jurisdictions and topics that matter.
For more information click here or
StateScape Legislative Snapshot
Week of 12/14/2014
|A brief look at which state legislative sessions are in and out, as well as other significant events.
More About StateScape
|STATES IN SESSION
- The legislative bodies of the following jurisdictions are meeting in regular session this week: District of Columbia, Massachusetts (informal), and New Jersey.
- Maine convened its 2015 regular session December 3.
- Virginia convened March 24 for a special session to finalize the state budget. The General Assembly returned from recess September 18 to close a spending gap. Lawmakers may return in December to fill judicial vacancies.
STATES OUT OF SESSION (OR SOON TO BE OUT)
- Michigan completed the bulk of the 2013-14 regular session December 18, and will officially adjourn sine die December 30.
- While the Ohio Senate adjourned the 2013-14 regular session sine die December 18, the House will likely do the same December 23.
- The District of Columbia is slated to adjourn its 2013-14 regular session sine die December 31.
- Wisconsin officially adjourns its 2013-14 regular session sine die January 4, 2015.
- Massachusetts officially adjourns its 2013-14 regular session sine die January 6, 2015.
- New York officially adjourns its 2013-14 regular session sine die January 6, 2015.
- Illinois officially adjourns its 2013-14 regular session sine die January 13, 2015.
Special Thanks to ...