Tracking is the process of filtering, categorizing, and then monitoring legislation, regulations, and local ordinances that are relevant to an organization from proposal through final resolution. Our experienced research analysts sift through hundreds, and often thousands, of documents including bills, drafts, agendas, amendments, proposed regulations, bulletins, and press releases to find those proposals that have the potential to impact your organization. Once found, these proposals can be easily accessed through our online database.
NEW TO TRACKING?
Fast, accurate and custom tracking in one easy-to-use online database
WHAT IS TRACKING?
WHO NEEDS TRACKING?
Any organization that wants to stay current on legislative, regulatory, or local developments, whether for advocacy, compliance, or trend watching. Due to the complexity and time commitment involved with this kind of research, many organizations have found that partnering with a trusted tracking service is no longer a luxury, but a necessity.
HOW CAN STATESCAPE HELP ME?
- Track legislation, regulations, and local ordinances across all 50-states, the federal government, and U.S. territories (PR, GU, VI).
- Gain access to an online database that’s populated with only those legislative actions that matter most to your organization.
- Save time and gain peace of mind; StateScape’s Analyst-Filtered tracking service maintains an accuracy rate that is at or above 99% so that our clients never have to worry about missing a bill, regulation, or local action that could be vital.
- Utilize a variety of organization and communication tools to help manage your compliance requirements.
- Enjoy an unlimited number of user logins; StateScape is the only firm that does not charge it’s clients on a per user basis.
OUR TRACKING SOLUTIONS
Monitor the legislative actions that matter to you most from introduction through enactment.
Stay informed throughout the entire regulatory process including comment deadlines, compliance dates, and other scheduled actions.
Not just working for you, WORKING WITH YOU
Whatever your tracking needs may be, we can help you to identify the legislative and regulatory actions that impact your organization. Give us a call today to learn more about our collaborative approach.